Online casinos are popular in New Zealand. This prompts gamblers to explore different payment schemes or solutions. We assessed and tested many gambling platforms to discover the best new Google Pay casinos for NZ players. During the testing and reviewing process, we keep in mind safety, convenience, speed of transactions, and many others.
Review of the Top New Google Pay Casino NZ
Google Pay puts the thrill and fun of playing casino games to a higher level. Gone are the days of falling in line and waiting many hours and even days to process transactions. You can pick the reliable new Google Pay casinos below and begin playing with peace of mind. Playing at these casinos, you can enjoy betting to the highest level.
This is an exciting place for online casino players. Even if Wild Tokyo is just a couple of years in the market, it has already made good reactions and positive reviews amongst gamers. This casino online provides various payment methods such as Google Pay, Apple Pay, MiFinity, Bitcoin, and many others.
- Wide option of thrilling casino games
- Customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Secure banking option
- The website is mobile-optimized
- Welcome bonus
- Doesn’t have a mobile app
- Players from Kiwi only have accessed the games
This is a new virtual gaming platform owned and handled by Dama NV. The newest project of this company features a massive library of thousands of games that takes account of renowned and new releases of more than 70 game developers. What is more, many thrilling deals await you. There is also a massive option of payment methods such as e-wallets, bank transfers, and more.
- Cryptocurrency-friendly platform
- Superb selection of games
- Many rewards and promotions awaiting players
- High deposit turnover
For a thrilling and colorful casino gaming experience, we recommend Nomini. This new casino gives gamblers a safe online gaming site to indulge their gambling desires. This site is renowned for having great images, dynamic and one-of-a-kind design, and more. Each detail of the site and game has been created to assure that players will always get the best game experience.
- This accepts various kinds of payment methods including crypto and fiat currency
- The design of the games and website is user-friendly and exceptional
- Depositing is easy and a breeze
- Very friendly customer service
- Some withdrawal methods need you to wait days or even weeks
- This is only limited to Kiwi players. If you are outside of New Zealand, you better look for a good option.
Getting to Know More About Google Pay
Online gaming platforms that accept Google Pay are now prevalent online and Kiwi players are now capable of performing secure, safe, and instant transactions. Google Play casinos are new; however, this has been accepted not only in New Zealand but other parts of the region as a safe and remarkable banking method.
What sets Google Pay casinos apart is that it allows players a flawless as well as contactless approach to transferring funds regardless of their operating system. Yes, this can be used on Android and iOS systems. This works easily, just link any bank account you have or credit card and you can deposit and withdraw money as fast as lightning.
Advantages of New Google Pay Casinos NZ
- Faster and Immediate Transactions Kiwi players are now able to transfer funds and pull-out earnings in an instant. Before, they depended on money transfers which took almost seven days to complete the process.
- Utmost Security Google Pay can provide players with the utmost safety. Your data is encrypted to keep it safe from third parties.
- No Fees Involved Not like other payment methods wherein you need to give out a considerable amount of money. Google Pay is free of charge, you can use it over and over again without deductions on your earnings.
Drawbacks of New Google Play Casino
- Doesn’t Support Withdrawal Google Play doesn’t allow players to perform withdrawal. So, it is advisable to look for other ways to withdraw your earnings.
How to Deposit on Casinos Using Google Pay
- Create an account on a reliable Google Pay casino, you can pick from the list above.
- Login using your username and password
- Look for the banking or cashier section and click Google Pay
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer into your casino account and click the confirmation method. Here, you need to use passcode or pattern
- Your fund will be automatically deducted from the connected bank account or credit card.
- The process only takes a few minutes. After receiving a confirmation, you can now start playing the games.
How to Create a Google Pay Account
Like other popular payment methods out there, creating a Google Pay account is a breeze. However, there are some restrictions like age limit and a Google account. To start the process, you need to follow the steps below:
- On your browser, search Google Play Store look for Google Pay, and click install
- Open the app and ensure to carefully follow the guide
- You will be prompted to include a credit card which can be done in many ways:
- Take an image of the credit card
- Enter the number of your card
What are the Most Reliable Options for the New Google Pay NZ Casino?
There are other reliable payment methods available. They also have amazing and utmost security. They are trusted by many casinos too.
- PayPal: PayPal is popular and perhaps the first e-wallet created. Used by many people all over the world, PayPal offers a fast and simple way of depositing keeping in mind the safety and security of the clients.
- Apple Pay: This one provides instant and fast money transactions. Players can manage and confirm transactions on their devices.
- POLi: You can easily send money with ease using this payment scheme. Accepted widely by many casinos, you are assured of utmost safety and security.
- Crypto: Yes, you heard it right. Some casinos accept cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and many others.
New Google Pay Casino NZ Summary
Based on my research, New Google Pay casinos in NZ are set apart from the rest due to the amazing perks. Almost 70% of casinos in NZ accept this payment method due to the safety and convenience it offers. Your money and personal details are safe and sound.